The management and disposal of hazardous waste material requires compliance with key regulations to ensure safety and minimize the impact on the environment. The mai™ Waste Management module is designed to keep you in compliance and control of all hazardous waste in accordance with EPA and IPPC license conditions.
The mai™ Waste Management module allows you to maintain up-to-date information relating to all of your waste streams and waste contractors. The system include a comprehensive configuration tool that enables you to configure such items as EWC Codes, container types, locations, hazardous waste tags, and other critical information.
Tracking of your hazardous wastes is easy through mai™ waste tracker reporting feature. This feature lets you track your hazardous waste by contractor. Other essential features of the mai™ Waste Management module include:
- Ability to collect waste manifest information from contractors
- Tracking and management of waste container movements/shipments
- Comprehensive reporting features in compliance with applicable federal, state, and provincial regulatory requirements
- Track waste to approved disposal facilities
- Waste profile development
- Generation of streamlined waste manifests
- Development of waste management analysis and KPI's